Once you have booked your appointment with us, you will receive Intake Forms to complete and return to your registered naturopathic nutritional therapist. This includes the Terms & Conditions sheet below which we ask all clients to sign. All therapists working within The Thyroid Collective are registered with British Association of Nutrition & Lifestyle Medicine, Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council and insured by Balens Ltd.
Terms of Engagement and Consent Form
Good nutrition supports the body’s natural defences and resistance. However, no claim can currently be made about the efficacy of any naturopathic nutritional advice.
For the Naturopathic Nutritionist
- Naturopathic nutritional advice will be tailored to support medically diagnosed conditions and/or health concerns agreed and identified by the two parties.
- Naturopathic nutritional practitioners are not permitted to diagnose or claim to treat medical conditions.
- Naturopathic nutritional therapy is not a substitute for professional medical advice and treatment.
For the Client:
- You are responsible for contacting your GP or specialist about any health concerns you or your naturopathic nutritionist may have.
- Please advise your GP of the naturopathic nutrition protocol you will be following should you seek further GP treatment post consultation.
- Please advise any other complementary medicine practitioners you are consulting. Please refrain from seeking advice from further practitioners during your 3 month contract unless this is specifically for bodywork treatment.
- It is important that you inform your naturopathic nutritionist of any medical diagnosis you have received, any medical circumstances, any prescription medication, herbal medicine, supplements or over the counter medication you are taking as it will affect the naturopathic nutritional programme.
- If you are unclear about any part of your plan or have any concerns, please contact your practitioner immediately for clarification via email at email@example.com.
- Your naturopathic nutritional programme and supplement plan will have a time frame and you should not continue with recommendations outside of this unless agreed by your naturopathic nutritional practitioner.
- Detailed, customised, weekly meal plans are additional to the basic nutritional plan and are charged at £45 per week.
- Cancellations made without 48 hours notice of your appointment time will be charged at the full rate of your appointment.
- Payment should be sent 48 hours before any consultation via bank transfer and follow-up package appointments must be booked within the package’s timeframe; 2-3 months for starter packages and 5 months for any additional 3 session packages.
We/I understand the above and agree that our professional relationship will be based on the above content of this document. I understand that my details will be kept in accordance with the Data Privacy Notice (see website or request a copy).